Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shopping... done!

So I just finished buying all the necessities for the detox I have chosen. The program that I am choosing to start with is known as the master cleanse. It is basically drinking lemonade mixed with syrup and cayenne peppers for 10 days... that's it. I chose this way to go first mainly for two reasons. One, to shrink my stomach so that I will not have that constant "hunger" feeling. And two, because it is mentally one of the hardest diets out there, (even though it is not a diet per-say). Already have a bunch of people rooting for me... thank-you. It helps when battling some of the negative "you can't do it" attitudes I have gotten from some people, even family.... mostly family. But it's all fuel for the fire. The first weight in was today. I will announce my poundage tomorrow on the Get Up and Go Show. But for those of you keeping up with this blog, look for a video late tonight! Thanks again to all those following this blog, and supporting me. johnnybig@johnnybig.com if you have kind words.

0 comments: